What information do we collect?
This site uses Google Analytics cookies to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site. We use this information: including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have already visited us. Read more about cookies here.
If you make an online enquiry or place an order, depending on the information that is entered, we may collect your name, contact details and details of your interest.
What do we use your information for?
When you make an enquiry or place an order, we use the information we collect in order to:
- Provide you with more information about the products you have requested
- Keep records internally, to improve and personalise your experience
- Improve our products and services
- Send you regular emails with product offers and news that may be of interest to you (which you can unsubscribe from at any time)
- Contact you occasionally for market research purposes
If you wish, you may restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to us, or by sending us an email (contact details here).
Do we disclose information to third parties?
We will only sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties if we have your permission, or if we are required by law to do so.
We use Mailchimp to process and store your data so that we can send marketing offers that may be of interest to you by email. You can unsubscribe from email marketing offers by clicking on “Unsubscribe” in the footer of any of our emails.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write or email us.